Friday, June 23, 2006

And so it begins...


Well, I awoke today with a jolt and the realization that I leave tomorrow morning early for Spain...that sure came on fast. I just returned to Boulder two days ago after a breathtaking 4-day backpacking venture in the great sand dunes natl park, and I definitely have some packing to do before my 4 am departure manana. Banks need calling, clothes need washing, flights need verifying, directions and reservations must be secured, and all I want to do is go swimming. Alas, it is not to be.

Spain Ho!

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Harris said...

ALEC. Man this picture is just beautiful. When you get back i want all your pictures for my background at work. I live thru you buddy. HAVE AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!

LOVE YOUR BRO

TODD

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home