Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hiking underway...


So we´ve begun the Camino at last. After a rather harrowing bus ride into France we hiked back through the mountains to Spain and now ride the hills downward to what I belive to be the plains of Spain. The hikes have been great so far, and so beautiful I fear the most scenic portion of the Camino will be past before we reach our half way point. Not to worry though...plenty more adventures to come. More precisely, lunch beckons, so I´ll leave you with an image of yesterday´s lunch in the pyrenees.
I send my love to you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger edenharris said...

Whoo hoo! Loved your blog! You guys sound like you're making the most of an amazing adventure. We love you, Mom

2:22 PM  
Blogger edenharris said...

Loved your first blog! Looks like you guys are having a great time and making the most of it all. We're all thinking of you.

2:23 PM  
Blogger edenharris said...

Quick update from your Boulder family: Getting ready for the 4th of July holiday...Lisa going with Michael on a camping/climbing weekend; Kate with Jeff to Castle Rock to waterski; Dad and I up to the mountains where Rollie and Josie will join us Saturday - Sunday. We're celebrating Kate's birthday Monday night, followed by a graduation party mid-month.

The acquisition plans are off for now, so Umbria's charging full speed ahead. I think I'm having way too much fun at this. I clearly must be missing something.

Milo is mopey without you. :)

Love the news and all the rest of the posts. You have some great compatriots. I think so far Casey's post was one of my favorites, talking about his trip here without his 'go-to-guy.' We've all found ourselves in similar spots.

Love you!
Mom

2:45 PM  
Blogger edenharris said...

OK, one more silly post. I received a list of really goofy puns from my friend Marcella. One was SO bad, I had to send it.

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot his whole life,
which created an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him frail, and with his odd diet, he suffered from very bad breath. This made him.... what? (This is so bad it's good...) --a super-callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Love you, Mom

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home