Monday, June 26, 2006

i hate titles

Seeing as we begin our adventure on the camino tomorrow, it seems appropriate that I finally post on this blog. I have had a little different of a training experience than everyone else; rather than walking in Ann Arbor or the Sand Dunes like Alec, I´ve been hiking around Paris, the Swiss Alps (actually, LOTS of Switzerland), Barcelona and Madrid for the past 3 weeks.

Now, after a schizophrenic, ethereal experience through Europe, it is a pleasure to be around familiar faces from home, rather than familiar faces from the hostel bar last night. I´m really unsure as to what to expect from our upcoming adventure, but I know that I hope to be pushed to the precipice of both my physical and emotional limits... and then shoved over.

- Perry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home