Wednesday, June 28, 2006

In Pain...

OMG! Today was really rough. I had to leave this absoulutely beautiful town in France to head out on the by far...TOUGHEST work out of my life! I would have thought all that training would have made this a breeze...or even the fact that I ran track all four years in high school and cross country one. But what a mistake I made! It seems as if I was walking uphill forever! My legs were burning so bad and I prayed to God to go downhill and when that finally came, I was in pain again...this time...my toes were getting. Nevertheless, I overcame all obstacles and I made it through this rigorous day. I'm so happy to say I did it. And the pay off was amazing. I saw so many beautiful sceneries...But I will be back at this again tomorrow. So I was told this was the roughest day of them all...I pray to God this is true, lol. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home