Thursday, June 29, 2006

So...soo...sooooo...sooooooore!

Okay, so as if I didn't get the point across before. I'm freaking hurting! Going downhill on rocks is not exactly walking on carpet. The soreness shall pass though. I felt this during training of track season. However, I'm a little concern about messing up my adorable feet, busting a knee cap, and breaking my shoulder from my backpack. Nevertheless, there has NEVER been an obstacle I can't overcome. I made it through a terrible bus ride...hiked from France to Spain in a day...and after chasing down my shoe in a fast pace upstream (which has caused even more unbearable pain on my feet)...I still count my blessings. I have stayed in really great hostels...nice beds...access to internet and phone...laundry facilities cause Lord knows I'm sooo tired I don't feel like washing...and most important...hot Private showers! Oh...way another important one....GOOOOD food. I was really worried about the food. I'm probably the world's pickest and weirdest eater, but I have actually tried some things I haven't before. I had some brie cheese in France...and I HATE cheese..but I was being a team player. It wasn't so bad. It tastes like butter. I had some delicious soup, trout, and Ore-Ida...yes! I said Ore-Ida (AMERICAN FOOD, LOL) after a long hike yesterday...and today I had some paella with rabbit in it, or so I think, and some pork loin. The flan that everyone got was awful, so I just had some helado(ice cream), which hit the spot! I'm guess this trying new things isn't so bad. And I also got to talk to someone very special to me today...which really helped in getting my day going. All and all...I know the pain and soreness will past...and I can really enjoy all these beautiful cities we pass, like the one we are in now, Zuburi. Well...that's it for now. Miss all my loves back home...see you soon though.
Deuces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home