Friday, July 14, 2006

Camino Concert

So I feel kind of wierd when my blogs occur twice in a row without interuption, but I am going to go ahead and post anyway. Last night was an amazing experience as a whole. After speaking with my two older Spanish friends for some time about their itinerary as well as my own, it began to hit me that these kind men might be the next fallen pilgrims on my list. This probably hit me harder than any other loss so far because these men have really shared a lot with me and are so patient and understanding with my broken spanish mumbo-jumbo. In any event, I asked them if I could have a picture with them, and then some of our film students asked if I would interview these men about their Camino experience in case we were unable to catch them in the future. The interview errupted into another hour long conversation, and soon after all of the pilgrims gathered around a Brazilian who had brought out a guitar. Music.... a language known in all nations. So the guitar was passed all night, even myself and some fellow group members contributed a little to the evening. When I was going to bed, I gave one of my Spanish friends a hug goodbye and he gave me the double cheek kiss. It was a great night, and I´m sure there will be many more to come. Love you Mom and Dad.

Casey

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home