Thursday, July 27, 2006

Camino rapping???

So...me, Casey, Pablo, Ryan, and Alec have all decided to become rap artists. After I told them my touching story of me coming up in the game of rap at the tender age of 10, they were all inspired. I know they loved my song ¨You Go Girl.¨ So now...we have all decided on our stage names: I am Tenacious, Casey is Castrophe (you have to whisper it), Ryan is Phenom, Paul is P.O.XX and Alec is Trick-A. We haven't decided on a group name today or started our album, but when we hit big...just remember you saw it 1st on the Camino. We are going to go global! Until then...Casey and I will try our best not to get lost again, lol. And...I will be outdoing Master Chef Chun in the kitchen tonite! Oh Chun...it's on! Especially after you hurt my feelings so many times. You know how sensitive I am, lol. (Inside joke, but feel free to laugh). That's TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Casey's Mom said...

I knew we sent Casey there to "find himself" but a rapper?

Love, Mom

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home