Sunday, July 02, 2006

Chapter 4: Toughest Day (D)one (revisited)?

The last two days saw us walking from Pamplona to Puenta de Reina and from Puenta de Reina to Estella. According to Andy´s handy Camino book these days had difficulty ratings of two boots and one boot respectively. The first day warranted a three boot rating. However, as I was walking today and felt the hot sun burning in a cloudless sky and my legs beginning to feel the wear of a daily 20+ kilometers I was totally covinced that these days were harder. But aside from tired legs and a persistenly sore shoulder I´m still in pretty good shape and find myself thinking thoughts more and more interesting each day. There is no better meditation than walking...

3 Comments:

Blogger Shante said...

Sounds like you are getting through those rough days. You should have brought you some icyhot for that shoulder. Keep it up and I really proud of my "little" brother. Love Ya

Shante

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home