Thursday, July 13, 2006

El Camino

The Camino is a cruel mistress who leaves you cold and shivering in the night. When the painful chil is at its worst, you pull the covers to find comfort, even an ounce of warmth. But pull and pull as you may, nothing dulls the bite. Cloth can never cover the scars.....

Haha so I am completely kidding about that whole dark Camino thing. Don´t worry parents we are really having a great time. But now that you´ve seen my dark side, I might even show a little sensitivety. My real blog is about losing fellow peregrinos along the trail. It may seem a little bit rediculous, but I honestly find myself missing some of the pilgrims who have fallen a day or two behind or have raced a day or two ahead. I often find myself thinking about these individuals along the trail and wondering if we might somehow meet again along the trail. Only time will tell. But in the meantime, we are all trying to play nice and make new friends. Love you Mom and Dad.

Casey

7 Comments:

Anonymous Casey's Mom said...

Sounds like you have too much time to think. Love the pictures of you playing in the water with the kids. Fun to hear from all of you.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home