Tuesday, July 04, 2006

happy 4th

Last July 4th I was setting off (and dodging) fireworks in northwest Montana. This July 4th I will probably be asleep before it even gets dark. My body aches, my mind barren of any intelligible thoughts, and I can barely muster teh energy to write. As luck would have it, the sun has disappeared behind the clouds for the tiem being... of course, this was not the case today as it whipped our skin (and my spirits) in the open plains between wherever we were last night and Logrono. Ahh, how I wish the world would pause just for a moment so I may catch my breath...

As my Madrid friends would say whom I seem to meet up with at the end of every day of walking (but their grandmothers would never dare say): Cojon!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home