Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I´m Too S*xy For My Shirt

So everyone is pretty jealous of my Brazilian shirt. Today was the first time I whipped it out for display. I´ve already been offered some serious cash, but I could never let it go. We have finally reached Astorga (which I have just spelled correctly for the first time)and it has been a very relaxing day. Fo anyone who is keeping up on the Tour de France, you will understand my state of depression do to today´s unforseeable, terrible events.......... our mighty Landis has fallen........Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

Tomorrow we will be visiting a chocolate museum, the museum of the caminos, and we will be visiting some Roman ruins........aren´t we the cultured bunch.

Today I met a girl from Australia whos father is an Ambassador to Hungary and has pretty much traveled all over the world and is only 22 years old...........I´m jealous, but at least i have a Brazil shirt. Love you Mom and Dad.
Casey

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A chocolate museum--wish I was there. Enjoy some for me. Don't run off with and ampassadors daughter--we would like to see you in the states again. Tell everyone hello and we are enjoying the blog. Love you Casey.

Mom

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love chocolate. Envy you.

Chun Yi's mom

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home