Friday, July 07, 2006

what goes around, comes around

i should have known better than to constantly jest at my fellow peregrinos regarding their blisters and my lack of. today while walking, i realized that although my feet may be indestructible, my shins are not. and so, i have come down with the first case of shin splints in the group.

they are not terrible, a frusteration more than aynthing else. i am slow and in pain in the initial hour, but then a sprinter in good spirits for the rest of the hike. hopefully they will not continue to worsen as we are only 11 days in.

if anyone out there has any interest, i have posted many of my pictures online. you can check them out here under the eurotrip part 1 album.

Perry

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Thanks for posting the wonderful pictures for all of our to see. It was very enjoyable to look at them.

Take care,
Allie's mom

1:20 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Perry
What beautiful pictures!
Thank you for posting them
Caryn's mom

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home