Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Broken Window

I know this happened a while ago, but I have just decided to blog about it since it still pains my heart. It was a nice sunny afternoon one day in a small town and I was having my usual afternoon naps. But I woke up to my horror to find my camera screen broken and showing me streaks of black lines instead of my pictures. It took me a long time to come to terms with my new situation. It has no doubt dampened my spirits and made taking photos that much harder, but I have made up my mind to try. Thus folks, be prepared to see some new photos of mine posted online soon!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know that your mood is back, son. Do take lots of photos to show us when you are back home.
Enjoy.



Love, mom

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The precious memory and experience of this Camino hike would be there forever , even without the camera .Enjoy your trip . See you home soon .

Love ,
Daddy

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home